Each state has a different set of rules when it comes to pool safety. Nonetheless, they all include adequate signage. Pool signs serve different purposes:
- They prevent swimmers from drowning, accidents, or injuries.
- They protect the public health.
Pool signs are used at schools, public and private recreation areas, universities, hotels, common areas, etc. These signs can display any swim or pool safety recommendation you want. Some of the most popular pool signs are:
- No diving
- No running
- No food or beverage allowed from this point
- No lifeguard on duty
- No glass in the pool area
- Pool hours
- Pool height
- Emergency contacts
- Procedures in case accident or drowning
Because pool signs are mandatory, it doesn’t mean you cannot get creative with your signage.
- Customized pool signs are a great way to catch the swimmer’s attention and convey the message effectively.
- You can emphasize the wording by using attractive fonts, vivid coloring, and a large display.
Pool signs are also a great way to protect your business from liability in case of an accident. You don’t have to be an art expert to create a fantastic, useful pool sign.
- Choose one of our many templates or designs.
- Pick a size, font, color, and material, per your preferences and needs.
- Take advantage of our user-friendly customization tool and add some custom changes.
- Place the order
Is that simple and effective!
If you wish to expand safety measures and include more information in your pool area, you can customize your pool sign, adding the following recommendations:
- Signs of drowning.
- Maintain light and electrical fixtures in and around the pool to avoid electric shock
- A supervising adult must always accompany children under 12.